Got sudden pain in lower back while wearing pant. Is this muscle spasm? - Online Doctor Chats
I have got a jerk in my lower back while wearing the pant, weight came on one leg and it gave a slight noise and there is terrible pain in my lower back
what to do?
May I know your age ?
36..no medical history as such
the most likely cause of your pain can be a muscle spasm or strain
but it giving heavy pain whilie standing up, walking, changing the side during sleep..what to do
In that case, you will need , to take absolute rest for some time, so that the pain can subside
But is it same we take in fever?
yes, it is the same
Are u able to, stand on your leg ?
yes, but pain..also able to walk
or does it hurt, when you stand ?
yes it hurts
does the pain, move to the lower leg or does the pain stay in the lower back ?
No pain in any of the leg..they are absolutely fine..
then, there is no need to worry for that
apply heat pads, to the area
it will help to reduce the pain and also numb the pain
ok.and just crocin?
ok, i understand
the pain should subside in some time
i have lay down as much as possible
If it does not subside, you will need to consult a ortho doctor, who can prescibe you a muscle relaxant ,
Do u have any other questions ?
No more questions?
Thank you Doctor
You are welcome
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diabetic amputation care bedridden
- Lower back spasms stiffness pain what is going on
- Can pregnant woman use ampiclux tablet
- Back left side hurts and pee alot
- Needs help why my back hurts alot
- What causes painful muscle spasm in lower back
- Using computer alot pain n back
- Back pain breasts sore peeing alot
- Lower back burning pain and urinating alot
- Ampiclox plus for what purpose
- Suffering from lower back pain due to muscle spasm suggestions
- Severe back spasms lower back
- Blister on foot amputation
- Lower back muscle pain
- How to treat blisters on amputated leg