Got strain on neck muscles with severe pain. Advise medication for cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi XXXXXXX Sir
Proceed with your query.
My wife got strain on neck muscles today while she got off from bed
she is in severe pain
Please prescribe some medicine which will cure the joints
Has she tried any medications yet?
Let me brief you.
Due to ethical aspects, I cannot prescribe the best and strongest antiinflammatory medications as they are prescription only drugs. However I shall try give you useful suggestions/treatment options.
1. She can apply topical antinflammatory cream/gel/spray.
How about applying Move cream and on top apply some hot water
Other herbal analgesics like move cream also can be tried.
2. Do not massage the area, but apply a thin layer of the cream or spray a thin layer on the affected areas.
ok, how long it takes to cure generally?
3. Warm compresses with XXXXXXX warm water can give additional benefits.
If the pain persists/disturbs her activities, she would need prescription drugs containing stronger NSAID's and muscle relaxants.
The duration of recovery varies individually. On an average
if she rests well, the symptoms should be better by a day; maximum by 3 days.
Have you followed?
Thank you XXXXXXX Sir
*It is utmost important that she rests well on soft pillows/without pills for faster recovery.
Is there any other query?
No, i am done, thank you so much for your time
I wish you have a nice day ahead
Thanks for consulting me.
I wish your wife a speedy recovery and good day ahead to you too.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Broken tailbone cant poop
- What is the cure for severe pain in limbs
- Broken fifth metacarpal burning
- Severe pain in trapezius muscle
- Diet with tablet acitrom
- Acitrom2 side effect blood in urine
- Long term effect from broken rib cage
- Foods that substitue acitrom
- After acl surgery skin darker color in
- Drugs/medication for severe pain
- Medicine acitrom 2 what purpuse
- Bump on broken fiblua
- Severe pain in stomach muscles
- Broken toe calf pain
- Treatment and cure for severe pain