Got strain on neck muscles with severe pain. Advise medication for cure? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hi XXXXXXX Sir
Proceed with your query.
My wife got strain on neck muscles today while she got off from bed
she is in severe pain
Please prescribe some medicine which will cure the joints
Has she tried any medications yet?
Let me brief you.
Due to ethical aspects, I cannot prescribe the best and strongest antiinflammatory medications as they are prescription only drugs. However I shall try give you useful suggestions/treatment options.
1. She can apply topical antinflammatory cream/gel/spray.
How about applying Move cream and on top apply some hot water
Other herbal analgesics like move cream also can be tried.
2. Do not massage the area, but apply a thin layer of the cream or spray a thin layer on the affected areas.
ok, how long it takes to cure generally?
3. Warm compresses with XXXXXXX warm water can give additional benefits.
If the pain persists/disturbs her activities, she would need prescription drugs containing stronger NSAID's and muscle relaxants.
The duration of recovery varies individually. On an average
if she rests well, the symptoms should be better by a day; maximum by 3 days.
Have you followed?
Thank you XXXXXXX Sir
*It is utmost important that she rests well on soft pillows/without pills for faster recovery.
Is there any other query?
No, i am done, thank you so much for your time
I wish you have a nice day ahead
Thanks for consulting me.
I wish your wife a speedy recovery and good day ahead to you too.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Severe pain in trapezius muscle
- Popping in groin when lifting leg men
- Sore vastus medialis
- How safe is depo with oxy pro elite
- Swollen red painful tip of thumb
- Omez tablet used by dentist
- Hpv mouthwash dentist
- Severe pain in stomach muscles
- What is the cure for severe pain in limbs
- Right side rib pain with fluttering
- Fibromatosis facial plantar
- Depo provera in insulinoma
- Drugs/medication for severe pain
- Depigmentation of nipple pagets
- Treatment and cure for severe pain