Got sterilization done. Missed periods. Chances of pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i missed my period for the first time
Do you have your periods at regular times usually?
we have 2 kids and my family planning op is done
yes,its alwez regular
my due date was i5 feb
Let me guide you regarding this.
what can be done?
even if operation is done?
Yes. There are some cases where pregnancy has occured after the surgery.
Sterlisation was done almost a year back
IT should be fine. Just that it has to be made sure that there is no pregnancy.
Once it is confirmed, you can visit your gynaecologist to see, if you have any hormonal imbalances or any other organic disorders.
ok thanks dr, will do that
If everything is normal, then it might be a one off occurence
So do i wait for a week and go for test, Is it ok ??
So do not worry. Just get the test done.
Yes. That should be fine.
Hope you have followed my suggestions.
Is there anything else I could help you with?
Yes, Would like to wait for couple of days and then go for check..
Great. You can do that.
Thanks..This is it for now..Have a great day
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
have a nice Evening!!
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Brown discharge stringy with clots
- Blood in my sick pregnant
- Female gynecologist in bombivali
- Why would a doc increase citalopram from 20mg to 40mg
- Had intercourse during ovulation period missing periods chances of pregnancy
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- What is nightflow health problem boys
- Cold chill when urinating
- Getting pregnant on bp medicine
- Common cold spots roof of mouth
- Missed period no pregnancy symptoms period returned with utrogestan
- Female sterilization and periods
- Complications of thyronome
- Missing periods is there any chances of pregnancy
- Constant headache burning rubber smell