Got period after delivery. Is it normal? - Online Doctor Chats
this is XXXXXX XXXXXXX
I am Dr. XXXXXXX
Please proceed with your query.
Please proceed with the query, Mrs. XXXXXXX
doctor on august 13th i delivered a gal baby through ceserine for 2 months i had got period again now i mean i got period
my mother in law was saying till 3 months if u get period its k but after that if u get i think u must be having problem usually till 6 to 7 months u should not get period
now for my daughter its 4 n a half months running
is it safe r i have a problem
It is not a problem.
It is normal to have periods after delivery.
Some people get periods only after a few months after delivery.
But some people get it early.
ya i no but usally till 6 months we should not get my mother in law was saying
There is no time limit like that.
Please do not worry about it.
oh k doctor
It is normal to have periods 3 months after delivery.
Hope I have cleared your doubt.
Is there anything else I could help you with?
Are you there?
Are you there?
no doctor thank u n sorry for delay
Thanks for consulting me.
ya thank u
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Femilon for endometriosis
- Sore throat cough numbness of lips
- Endometrial thickness postpartum
- Nasty taste in mouth when i cough
- Pressure on roof of mouth and coughing
- Got frequent periods after having delivery vaginally is this normal
- Endometrial lining size mm
- Having periods after 40 days of delivery normal
- Is it normal to have late periods after delivery
- Wierd taste in mouth cough
- Persistent cough in 8 month old
- Ectopic endometrial implants
- No period after delivery is this normal
- Is jyothica got normal delivery
- Genital tb and egg quality