Got hand injury. Paining when closing a door or push something heavy. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How are you?
Fine...Just need some assistance for y hand injury....I had slipped some days back while walking and have injured my right hand while falling....The hand is paining since then whenver i try to close a door or push somehing heavy.....pls advice
Did you get a Xray done or something?
Did you apply any ointment or anything?
What I think is that we need to get a Xray done
because the bones in the hand are such
till then you can continue applying Volini
You can also use some hot fomentation
Can you prescribe the type of X-ray?
Xray of the right hand
Ap, Lateral and oblique view
ok....would you be available to advice me once the X-rayis done?
You can send the reports to YYYY@YYYY
In the subject line, write Attention to Dr XXXXXXX
What we can also is XXXXXXX that you post a query for an orthopedic surgeon
He'll look at the Xray and tell you about the treatment etc
and it will be free for you
Sure...thx a lot Dr. XXXXXXX ..It was nice talking to you !
Thanks for consulting me
Please get it done and get back
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What cises joint inflammation after recovery from fever
- Hand injury tenderness pain when lifting weights hurts to bend
- Hand injury after lifting heavy item
- Injuries to the hand
- Is it safe to take flexeriltramadol and ibprofin together
- Pain in rectum and lower abdomen
- Treatment for pain in hand due to injury
- Sore nodule in abdomen
- Oblong shape on my abdomen
- Pulled abdomen muscle vomiting
- Suggest treatment for infected crush injury of hand
- Suggest treatment for knee pain
- Should estradiol intake be stopped prior to knee replacement surgery
- Abdomen pain and no period
- Back injury pain when pooping