Gonococcal infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : My boyfriend was just diagnosed with gonorreah. The last time we had sex was the 21st of this month. Obviously I need to go get checked, but I just started my period. Can/should I wait till it's done, or do I need to go in immediately?
May i know your age?
User : 18
Do you have any white discharge Per vagina?
User : A little. But I haven't noticed any more than usual. However, I've had minor itching and some difficulty urinating
A gynaecologist will be able to assist you better when you are not on periods.
Doctor : So you can wait till the periods get over.
If your itching or white discharge increases you can meet the gynaecologist straight away.
Is there any other query that i can assist you?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Gonococcal infection
- Left temple pain during exercise
- Diagnosis of Gonococcal infection
- Symptoms of Gonococcal infection
- Gonococcal infection causes
- Normal and abnormal sperm
- Abdominal paindue to not releasing sperm causes
- Large tender lump on top of head
- Male abnormally saline ball
- Leg aching through anorexia
- Leg calf indentation
- How safe 7th day intercourse
- Abnormal hair on penis
- Left side of throat hurts when i swallow i smoke
- Symptoms of chronic gonococcal infection