Gonococcal infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : My boyfriend was just diagnosed with gonorreah. The last time we had sex was the 21st of this month. Obviously I need to go get checked, but I just started my period. Can/should I wait till it's done, or do I need to go in immediately?
May i know your age?
User : 18
Do you have any white discharge Per vagina?
User : A little. But I haven't noticed any more than usual. However, I've had minor itching and some difficulty urinating
A gynaecologist will be able to assist you better when you are not on periods.
Doctor : So you can wait till the periods get over.
If your itching or white discharge increases you can meet the gynaecologist straight away.
Is there any other query that i can assist you?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Headache sensitive to light and sound taken excedrin and tylenol
- Treatment and cure for Gonococcal infection
- Diagnosis of Gonococcal infection
- Symptoms of Gonococcal infection
- Gonococcal infection causes
- Itchy blister after using hair removing cream cure
- Is it possible to bleed after a long abstinence
- Sinus congestion fever cough vomiting premature born pulmonary hypertension suggestion
- Lubic gel pregnancy
- How bad is skoal xtra pouches for your health
- Lubricant jelly lubic neon
- Symptoms of chronic gonococcal infection
- What is musli power wiki
- Have runny nose sweat headaches what medication can i take
- Urine pregnancy test showing positive have spotting am i pregnant