Gluteal muscles injury, no swelling. Taking painkillers. Will I be okay? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
Are you there?
Can I know your age and gender?
I'm 27 years female.presently pain in particular region.
I'm doing my normal activities.I want medacation for pain
But if the pain is bad you may want to get investigated for fractures
OK Dr thank u
Any other questions?
No pain z tolerable.
Then I think it will go down soon.
and appropriate pain-killers for the while
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Folic acid and zinnat
- Eyelid swelling injury
- Folic acid ip when use
- Gluteal aponeurosis injury
- Toe pain caused by new boots
- Folic acid reduces hairfall
- Folic acid for urinary tract
- Neck cracking new born
- Folic acid in tissue perfusion
- New born calcium deficiency
- Impact injury to shin swelling no
- Born with an extra rib
- Gluteal aproneusis injury and treatment
- Injury to shin bone swelling
- People born without a nose bridge