Gluteal muscles injury, no swelling. Taking painkillers. Will I be okay? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
Are you there?
Can I know your age and gender?
I'm 27 years female.presently pain in particular region.
I'm doing my normal activities.I want medacation for pain
But if the pain is bad you may want to get investigated for fractures
OK Dr thank u
Any other questions?
No pain z tolerable.
Then I think it will go down soon.
and appropriate pain-killers for the while
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I have a strange bump on my heel
- Eyelid swelling injury
- Tab krimson 35 and cholecystitis
- Any chance of conceiving while on krimson 35
- Gluteal aponeurosis injury
- Is cephalexin safe for 35 weeks pregnant woman
- I have knock knees im 16 male
- I have swollen knots in my legs and arm bruising easy whats wrong
- Krimson 35 and blood spotting
- I have been having intermittent right side collar bone pain
- Impact injury to shin swelling no
- Gluteal aproneusis injury and treatment
- Injury to shin bone swelling
- Composition of medicine krimson 35
- I just fell down the stairs and hurt my ankle ice done ice