Getting throat pain regularly in the morning and having cough. Had fever. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
Good morning doctor
Please proceed with your query
I am getting throat pain regularly
Since how long?
and it mostly happens after get up from bed
It mostly happens in winter
you can say its for last 3-4 years
It can be a seasonal or allergic pharyngitis
after I took medicine I got cure
but still getting cough sometimes
If associated with fever it can be a viral or bacterial throat infection
Did you take a course of antibiotics for this?
Yes I did
I completed all the medicines what the doctor prescribed
Nothing to worry then
You probably need to drink only boiled water
You should be fine soon
all the day or for next few days till get rid of this problem ?
Since it is winter now, it is better for you to drink warm water all the time
warm in the sence, get the water boiled , then i can make it cool and can take it
Yes, you can take it that way
Also you can take warm water from a flask
and do you advie any other medications ?
anything like gargling ?
Yes, you can try Betadine gargle
the liquid called as betadine ?
You get Betadine mouth garlge
You can buy it
Thank you too
Get well soon
one more thing I would like to bring to your notice
I feel somewhat pain in my gums and one of my tooth is bit week
so I stopped using brush for last few days and just brusing using my finger tip
Get a check up with the Dentist will help
Thank you too
DO you have more queries?
no thats fine
Have a great day
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Throat pain cough fever no cold
- Anal itching and chemo
- Lump in back of throat cant breathe
- Clear anal leakage causes
- Cough fever abdominal pain
- Can cerrazette cause anal itching
- Cashews and anal itch
- Lump behind ear after sunburn
- Pain in the throat cough headache no fever any suggestions
- Lump behind ear lymph node due to infection or cancer
- Anal cancer and nutrilite products
- Lump beside ear
- Low iron with red spots on tongue and lip
- Coughing sore throat fever
- Sore throat cough no fever