Getting small boils in feet and arms. Very itchy and has blood or puss. Underlying cause? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you today?
I have a question regarding my daughter's skin issue.
It is also itchy for her and when she does that there is small amount of blood or pus due to itching.
The boils are spreading and the older ones are getting dry and turning into black spots or small marks.
It is not subsiding.
We visited a pediatrician for this two weeks ago and thinking if we have to visit a skin specialist or is there any suggestion from you..
The marks are like small sponts, for example mosquito bites
It is better to take the opinion of a dermatologist
She seems to be having a bacterial infection or bacterial over load
But it is hard to conclude without direct examination
Avoid taking excess of antibiotics without dermatologist opinion
Thank you for your advice.
Thanks for coming on chat
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Blood boils or blisters with puss
- Legs shake baby 3 month
- Is skin rash a side effect of teriflunomide?
- Is skin irritation a side effect of oxistat?
- Leukopenia symptoms disease
- Lemon juice and olive oil cures hiv
- Boils under the arm
- Is peeling of skin a side effect of retin-a?
- Dizziness boils swelling of feet
- Is redness of skin a side effect of renova?
- Less beard problem
- Boils on hands and feet
- Small boils under tongue
- Legs hurt arms hurt heart palpitations when walking up steps
- Is irritated skin a side effect of tri-luma?