Getting pregnant after stopping birth control pills - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hi
User : How long do I have to wait to get pregnant if I get off birth control now?
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
it usually takes 3-6 months for normal fertility to return after stopping the birth control pills.
Doctor : since when you were taking them?
and which birth controll pills were you taking?
User : I have been getting a shot for a year now
User : Is the same for the shot as well?
that is fine
Doctor : when is the next shot due?
User : next month
so if you do not take it, then your fertility should return in
anywhere between next two to four months
User : Is is possible to still have a child if you were diagnosed with hpv? I was diagnosed but it was not severe.
when was the diagosis made?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Throat tickle cough sinus drainage
- Melasma improvement after birth control pills are stopped
- Birth control pill while pregnant
- What birth control can i take will it assure safety
- Diet for crohns disease patients
- Male genital hair removal cream
- Stretch mark cream for men
- Due to finish depo injection feeling light headed feel better
- On depo bleeding continuously feeling irritable what is it
- Itchy rash after stopping birth control pills
- Can i get pregnant when on birth control pills
- Devices to prevent hand contractures
- Irregular use of postinor pregnancy chances
- Hot flashes after stopping birth control pill
- Not taken pill regularly had unprotected sex will pill work