Getting leg pain always. Is it due to weakness? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am getting leg pain always
even if i stand for half an hour
is it due to weakness.
Leg pain can occur due to various reasons.
A week leg when strained can produce pain.
Only a detailed evaluation can help us identify the exact cause.
fine Doctor, im 26, got married 3 months back.
being anemic also will cause pain?
ok doctor, Thanks.
any tests should i take?
Yes, you would need test. However the best approach would be to consult a doctor and get yourself examined.
The need for test and the exact test can be decided accordingly.
ok doctor, thank you so much for your time.
You are welcome.
thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No feeling at end of my toe
- Pulsating body and burning sensation anxiety
- Petechiae leg pain weakness
- Leg pain due to jaundice
- Hurt shoulder hurts to move
- Bisoprolol against stress anxiety
- Precautions to take after acl tear
- Pain shoulder blade during anxiety
- Menopause symptoms weak legs pain
- Bloated heart beat anxiety solution
- Neck loose cartilage
- Anul fistula treatment in a child
- Leg pain due to bowel
- Suggest treatment for leg pain and weakness
- Leg cramp causing leg to buckle