Getting leg pain always. Is it due to weakness? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am getting leg pain always
even if i stand for half an hour
is it due to weakness.
Leg pain can occur due to various reasons.
A week leg when strained can produce pain.
Only a detailed evaluation can help us identify the exact cause.
fine Doctor, im 26, got married 3 months back.
being anemic also will cause pain?
ok doctor, Thanks.
any tests should i take?
Yes, you would need test. However the best approach would be to consult a doctor and get yourself examined.
The need for test and the exact test can be decided accordingly.
ok doctor, thank you so much for your time.
You are welcome.
thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Shin lump sticking out of leg
- Severe muscle bruise that has lasted 9 months
- Constipation aneurysm
- Petechiae leg pain weakness
- Severe neck pain months after car crash
- Leg pain due to jaundice
- Lump on knee cap
- Dermaroller litchen planus
- Septic arthritis discharge planning
- Menopause symptoms weak legs pain
- Hear heart beat rt ear in wake up
- Neck pain and tremors
- Small holes forming in leg muscles
- Leg pain due to bowel
- Suggest treatment for leg pain and weakness