Getting headache if taking food is delayed. Is this normal? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I have few queries related to my headache
Proceed with your queries.
I get serious headache in case i delay having food for some time from my normal timings. Is this normal?
It is not normal, however you are not the only person who has such complaints.
There are many individuals suffering with chronic headache complain of such problems.
Hope this answers your query.
Do you have any clarifications?
NO...thanks for the response....But isnt there any solution for this?
Yes, there is a solution available.
If such headaches are not very frequent
and occurring once in while, a simple pain killer taken as soon as possible will nullify the pain.
However if the symptoms are very frequent and troubling your daily activities
prophylactic medicines can be started.
These prophylactic medicines need to be taken every day. And to remind you, the drugs are found helpful after a period of few weeks.
So it is the frequency of such headaches and the severity of pain that decides whether or not you should be put on these prophylactic medicines.
If you feel the headaches are very troubling and very frequent, the next step is to see a general physician/neurologist to get those prophylactic medicines prescribed.
Have you followed?
Do you have any queries?
yes. I think you have answered my queries.Thanks
You are welcome.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fequent headaches and hot sweats
- Femondene stopped headaches gone
- Get headache after mexican foods
- Headache taking voveran d delay in food increases headache recommendations
- Taking propranolol but still get headaches
- Severe headaches with femodene
- Speech after a stroke
- Severe headaches when i take ferrous sulfate
- Taking clexane getting headaches
- Getting a headache after taking bath
- Infection after vasectomy
- Most common age for appendicitis
- Problems after tonsil surgery
- Fever gone still sweating
- Precautions after pacemaker placement