Getting a pain near the abdominal area. Possible reason? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I am getting a pain near the abdominal area from morning
and this pain comes only if i bend forward
Sorry it's on the back side(right)
Do you mean the right of the back?
Is it over the upper back or lower back?
Can you describe the pain - do you feel like crampy pain (on and off pain) or a constant dull ache?
The pain is there only if I bend forward. If I bend with my legs folded then I don't feel it
If the pain is localized to the back only and precipitated by movements, the pain most likely would be a muscular ache.
It may have occurred due to improper sleeping postition.
I suggest you to try topical pain relieving agents.
You can apply this over the affected areas.
Do not bend or turn your back.
If you have access to hot water bag, you can apply heat compresses using this bag.
Symptoms should resolve with it.
If it continues to bother you tomorrow, you can try oral pain killers.
Have you followed?
Do you have any questions?
Yes I will try all these
Thanks for consulting me
Bye for now.
Thank You Doctor.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Period stopped on day 1 and pain
- Side and adverse effects of angised
- Lower back pain abdominal pain what is the reason
- Glossy eyes during early pregnancy
- Severe stomach pain when hungry
- Third trimester dull pain abdomen back
- Pregnant abdominal pain thigh pain back pain have ibs reason
- Esophagitis fatigue
- Reason for severe abdominal pain
- Painful nipples and abdominal pain
- Posterior placenta covering internal os
- Toe nail fell off growing back weird
- Fatty liver but enzymes are ok
- Healed scab turns to blister on knee
- Vaginal and clitoris itching abdominal pain possible reasons