Gestetional diabetes and soresness in the hand - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello.
How can i help you?
User : I have gestational diabetes and recently my fingers have become stiff and sore and my right arm gets tingly and numb.
User : My doctor office is closed and I want to wait if its not serious, so I was wanting to know if I should go to the ER?
Doctor : where is the soreness in the wrist?
User : It's not in the wrist; it's at the base of my thumb and in the joints of my fingers.
is there any swelling?
User : A little
Doctor : do the soreness there in little finger and ring finger also ?
User : Mostly just the ring finger; not so much the little one.
you can wait and show it to your regular doctor
you can apply hot fomentation and little massage to the painful region
and rest the hand
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Could i be pregnant based on my report
- Diabetic hand turning black
- Sticky hands diabetes
- Propranolol and wine
- Role of spleen
- Diabetes and hand foot mouth
- Diabetes numb tongue and hands
- Is it fine sleeping daytime during pregnancy
- Diabetic lumps in hand
- 7 weeks pregnant getting white discharge is this normal
- Lomotil directions use
- Glucophage for fertility
- Breasts are very sore with fluid but not pregnant
- Halcion dental dosage
- Bulky womb causing excessive bleeding please help