Gestetional diabetes and soresness in the hand - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello.
How can i help you?
User : I have gestational diabetes and recently my fingers have become stiff and sore and my right arm gets tingly and numb.
User : My doctor office is closed and I want to wait if its not serious, so I was wanting to know if I should go to the ER?
Doctor : where is the soreness in the wrist?
User : It's not in the wrist; it's at the base of my thumb and in the joints of my fingers.
is there any swelling?
User : A little
Doctor : do the soreness there in little finger and ring finger also ?
User : Mostly just the ring finger; not so much the little one.
you can wait and show it to your regular doctor
you can apply hot fomentation and little massage to the painful region
and rest the hand
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Uretha burns whule pregnant
- Diabetic hand turning black
- Sticky hands diabetes
- Smelling burning rubber while pregnant
- Diabetes and hand foot mouth
- Burning sensation when pregnant
- Diabetes numb tongue and hands
- Symptoms of mitochondrial disorder
- Heart burn and nipple tenderness
- Symptoms of multiple cortical cysts
- Symptoms of mixed dementia
- Diabetic lumps in hand
- Symptoms of parasitic rash
- Symptoms of hypo/hyperkalemia
- My vagina burns and pregnancy