Geographic tongue - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : well , i have a terrible geographic tongue. just terrible... and i know its not a big deal, but it hurts SO bad
User : so bad that i dont want to eat or talk or anything
User : is there anything you've heard to do to ease the pain until it heals
User : this happens at least once a month, if not mroe
User : *more
Doctor : ya sure we will assist you
Doctor : since when your having this problem?
Doctor : do you have any bleeding disorder
User : i've had a geographic tongue since i was like 8, but it's gotten worse.
User : no , no bleeding disorder
Doctor : your age and occupation?
User : 19 student
Doctor : u will get a pain killer lotion
Doctor : u can apply it locally on tongue
User : do i need to get a prescription for it?
User : or at a drugstore?
User : over the counter?
Doctor : ya u need to consult a doctor or try in pharmacy directly'
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for rare tumours
- Geographic tongue side of tongue
- Spreading blotchy rash on legs
- Geographic tongue in infants
- Itchy red blotchy rash
- Sudden geographic tongue
- Fatigue geographic tongue arthritis
- Blotchy red lines on thighs
- Treatment and cure for auro earache relief
- Treatment and cure for chronic endocervicitis
- Treatment and cure for funnel chest
- Infection in toe and blotchy red rash
- Treatment and cure for laryngopharyngeal reflux disorder
- Blotchy skin inner thigh
- Geographic tongue treatment