General symptoms of a heart problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hi
User : I wish to understand the symptoms of having a heart problem..
User : for a past about a week i have slight pain in my chest
Doctor : The general symptoms are chestpain, short of breath, palpitation, dizziness, weakening out
User : i've chestpain but not very sure if it really means a problem with the heart..
Doctor : I shall evaluate you in few minutes
Doctor : Be patient
Doctor : What is your age
User : im 31 Yrs
Doctor : what is your occupation
User : Self-employed
Doctor : How much time did the pain stay
User : this is on and off for the past about 1-2 Weeks
Doctor : and how many times did you get chest pain?
Doctor : any similar complaints in the past
User : no such complaints in the past.
User : the pain is on and off..
Doctor : When did you get the chest pain?
Doctor : which aprt of the dya
User : nothing particular..
User : about the time..
Doctor : Our discussion about yoru problem takes sometime
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of electrical heart problems
- Ways to reduce high blood pressure during pregnancy
- Chiari malformation and infertility
- Mouth not open due to chewing tobacco
- Unable to open mouth due to chewing tobacco how to open it
- Burping a symptom of heart problems
- Type 3 aortic dissection
- Glaucoma chiari malformation
- What are the symptoms of heart problems
- Symptoms of heart stent problems
- Valium and blood pressure
- Just quitting chewing tobacco, now yawning
- Symptoms of heart valve problems
- Veins in circulatory system
- Tortuosity of the aorta