Gastritis,Stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Are you a computer or a real doctor?
i AM DR XXXXXXXX HERE
User : So I can ask my question?
User : Okay. Well a couple of months ago I started to notice I have stomach pains when I wake up but when I drink or eat something the pain goes away. Sometimes I feel my stomach get really hard as if something was in there. It feels like someone punched me in my stomach and my chest area has a burning sensation. What might be going on?
Doctor : ok
this is called as gastritis
it is due to increased acid production in ur stomavh
User : So how do you stop your stomach from making too much acid?
u should take antacids
u take tab zantac 75mg
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I have a strange bump on my heel
- Renaulds syndrome
- I have a itchy scaly rash behind my ear
- I have a knot on my leg from where i was hit 6 months ago
- I have a large varacose vein in one leg
- Prolonged cold sweats
- Stiffening chest pain
- Sebaceous glands that secrete a grease sebum on anus
- Stretches for costochondritis
- Stomach pain worst diet gastritis blood in stool cancer
- Does gastritis cause stomach pain
- I have a sharp pulsating pain in my right temple it occurs
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- Abdominal pain gerd gastritis symptoms stomach pain cancer
- Vomitting nausea stomach pains missed periods gastritis or pregnancy