Gastritis,Stomach pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Are you a computer or a real doctor?
i AM DR XXXXXXXX HERE
User : So I can ask my question?
User : Okay. Well a couple of months ago I started to notice I have stomach pains when I wake up but when I drink or eat something the pain goes away. Sometimes I feel my stomach get really hard as if something was in there. It feels like someone punched me in my stomach and my chest area has a burning sensation. What might be going on?
Doctor : ok
this is called as gastritis
it is due to increased acid production in ur stomavh
User : So how do you stop your stomach from making too much acid?
u should take antacids
u take tab zantac 75mg
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of meibomian cyst
- What causes uturine spasms over age 50
- Symptoms of axonal peripheral neuropathy
- Symptoms of esophageal dysmotility
- 4year old has lump on gum
- Stomach pain worst diet gastritis blood in stool cancer
- Symptoms of protein malnutrition
- 48 year old male making baby
- Does gastritis cause stomach pain
- Symptoms of thymus cancer
- Stomach pain bloated stomach painful to touch discomfort
- 4dpiui cold flu no other symptoms
- Sore eyes medicine 4year old
- Abdominal pain gerd gastritis symptoms stomach pain cancer
- Vomitting nausea stomach pains missed periods gastritis or pregnancy