Gastritic problem with chronic amoebiasis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I WANT TO CHAT WITH GASTROENTEROLOGIST
User : I HAVE ACUTE GASTRICS
I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
Doctor : ok
User : NO PROBLEM I CAN CHAT WITH U
please proceed with your query
User : I HAVE CHRONIC AMAEBIASIS
i will need to ask you few more questions, can i proceed?
User : I M HYPOTHYRODIC BUT NOW NORMAL AND CONTINUING 25 MG THYROXIN
please provide ur age
User : I HAVE INDIGESTION FOR PULSES
User : I M 46 YEARS
User : MY DIGESTION IS WEAK
since when are you having this feeling of gastritis
User : I OMIT BILE FROM EMPTY STOMACH IN THE EARLY MORNING
User : I M HAVING FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS
User : NO ULCER
User : NO SUGAR
and when was the diagnosis of chronic amoebiasis made for you?
User : NO CHOLE
User : RECENTLY IN JUNE 09
User : I GET THIS INFECTION ATLEAT QARTERLY
User : I LOOSE CONCENTRATION BECOZ OF STOMACH UPSET
any investigations taken for these?
are you taking any medications?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drooling associated with chronic amoebiasis
- Potassium levels in bulimia
- Long-term ambien side effects
- Bulimia lump on roof of mouth
- Ayurvedic treatment for chronic amoebiasis
- Lumps lymph nodes bulimia
- Biotin and folic acid
- Azathioprine long-term side effects
- Bulimia and pain in the roof of mouth
- Ayurvedic medicine of chronic amoebiasis
- Percocet 7.5 500 mg
- Chronic amoebiasis in children
- Chronic amoebiasis with rashes
- Celexa and weight changes
- Excessive saliva bulimia