Gastric related problems - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : hi...
User : i have some gastric problems....
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : normally it comes after every meal i take..
User : u there???
Doctor : please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 24 Male s/w engg single
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : i do smoke often and drink socially...
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : nope....
Doctor : Have you taken/taking any medicines or had any consultation with a Doctor?
User : no...
Doctor : Heartburn is the symptom of a condition called gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, in which acid juice from the stomach returns into the oesophagus. This may lead to a harsh, burning sensation in the upper abdomen, moving through the chest and throat to the neck.
User : ok..
User : nay medicine for that...
User : yes thats the way i feel..
Doctor : What contributes to a heartburn?
Doctor : # Fatty and spicy foods delay stomach emptying leading to an increased tendency to reflux.
# Certain types of medications like ibuprofen.
# Excessive alcohol intake and smoking.
# Obesity, which may lead to an increased pressure in the abdominal cavity, causing the contents of the stomach to move back to the oesophagus.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Severe shingles
- Diagnosis of Auto immune disorders
- Relation between gastric problems and diabetes
- Relation of gastric problem and glaucoma
- Pain and dizziness passing stool
- Drugs/medication for Jaw infection
- Repeated stomach and dizziness
- Is this related to gastric problem
- Does gastric problem related to headache
- Gastric problems related to back pain
- Drugs/medication for Severe cramp
- Dizzy when pooping when pregnant
- Drugs/medication for Cough variant asthma
- Can fried foods make you dizzy
- Dizzy from passing stool