Gastric, from 4 months - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi]
User : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i am having gas troubles for past 3-4 months
Doctor : ok
Doctor : ill help you
User : my stomach makes much noise
User : ????
Doctor : yeas
Doctor : hi
Doctor : r u there?
User : yeah
Doctor : ur age/
User : 22
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol
User : nothing
Doctor : the prob it seems is coz of the flatulence
Doctor : increased gas production
User : flatulnce?
User : so what is the cause for that ?
Doctor : Flatulence is the presence of excess wind or gas in the digestive tract
User : and what is the possible remedy for that?
Doctor : the cause are
Doctor : Normal breakdown of certain undigested foods by harmless bacteria naturally present in the large intestines.
User : oic
Doctor : Air swallowing (aerophagia)
Doctor : The most common treatments to reduce the discomfort of gas are changing dietary habits, taking medication and reducing the amount of air swallowed. Medicines such as antacids with simethicone and activated charcoal and reduce the symptoms.
Doctor : Simethicone which is a foaming agent that joins gas bubbles in the stomach so that gas is more easily belched away. Digestive enzymes, such as lactase supplements, also help by digesting carbohydrates and may allow people to eat foods that normally cause gas. Activated charcoal tablets may provide relief from gas in large intestines.
User : what is the specific name of the tablet, so tht i can take
Doctor : u can take'
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What causes swelling and twitching in eyes after sinusitis
- Stage 4 gastric adenocarcinoma prognosis
- What could explain dryness and strange taste in mouth
- Noticed difficulty in getting up from bed due to dizziness
- 4 years after gastric bypass
- One month after gastric bypass
- Chemical smelling sticky bowel movement
- Gastric shaving
- Children painful bowel motions
- Suggest treatment for body pain after an injury
- Impacted bowel and cirroshis
- Gastric problem in 8 months pregnancy
- What causes an enlarged prostate after an angioplasty
- Swollen vein on bottom of mouth
- Passing pink chunks bowel