Gastric emptying scintigraphy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi, I was wondering if you could tell what an abnormal test result would be for a Gastric emptying scintigraphy test?
Doctor : sure
Doctor : Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User : I'm currently experiencing several symptoms of what I believe could be an intestinal blockage
User : 33, Female, NH, Sales, Married, 5'6 and 155 lbs
User : I had a procedure done in 2005 (abdominal sacral colpopexy) and have had digestive problems ever since.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : could u please tyep in the report u have
User : report?
User : it says 204 minutes
Doctor : yes
User : hellp?
User : hello?
Doctor : gastric emptying scintigraphy test will permit evaluation of how ingested food moves through your stomach and gastrointestinal
User : I know - and my test result says it took 204 minutes...
Doctor : ok
Doctor : any other medical problems
Doctor : u have other than this
Doctor : i mean any symptoms
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gastric emptying test stomach
- 2 year old accidentally swallowed ibuprofen pill
- Results of gastric emptying test
- Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome causes
- Infant ibuprofen accidental double dose
- Accidentally inhaled spray paint fumes
- Accidentally inhaled spray paint fumes in house
- Nm gastric emptying test
- Gastric emptying scintigraphy results
- Treatment and cure for Usual cysts
- What is gastric emptying test
- Diagnosis of Pericardial inflammation
- Drugs/medication for Pericardial inflammation
- Profound hypotonia causes
- Injection accidentally in nerves