Gas cramps caused by constant constipation - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hello
how can help u?
User : i keep suffering for constipation most of the time and i get these gas cramps around my back and chest regularly?wat is the prob?
Doctor : do u strain while defecating?
User : ya..a lil
User : its mostly gas releases
Doctor : ok
from how many days u are having this problem?
User : i dont remember
User : quite sum time now
are u on any medication?
User : i take painkillers wen the pain is too much
what diet do u take regularly?
User : not stable at all. i work odd hours.... but heavy mostly
User : junk i mean
what about water intake ?
User : i think i am taking enough..
constipation is basically because of low fiber diet u are taking
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Loose bowel movement with stomach grumbling
- Neurobion benefits is it good for health and nerves
- Pta in swollen gland
- Constant constipation stomach pain yellow diarrhea what should i do
- Pristiq and swollen glands
- Whats the reason for grey bowel movement
- Multicystic kidney grey bowel movement
- 24 year old female constantly constipated
- Constantly constipated on adderall
- Sore to touch neck
- Have constant constipation and bloated abdomen taking laxative treatment
- Glucose suppository in pregnancy
- Child getting fever cough and cold frequently constant constipation worried
- Green bowel and tummy pain
- Green oily bowel movement