Gap between teeths, difficulty in smiling. How to correct it? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i would like to speak with any dentist
I am General Physician and can help you within my expertise.
i just need some information
i have slight gap in my teeth..
Dentist are unavailable on live chat. If needed I shall guide you on how to take advice from them.
how do i recover them..which causing difficulty to smile
Have you tried dental braces?
i have already undergone with braces..but still i have gaps in my teeth
is there any methos apart from braces..to recover the gaps
Dental braces help in aligning teeth gradually. They are to be worn for 9 months to an year for better results.
If they haven't helped you, then you need to review back with a dentist.
My expertise are restricted to address this problem of yours.
ok thank you
You can take an opinion by posting your problem
thanks for info
Please post your problem / query on Ask a specialist
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Heavy breathing with cough after exercising pain in chest advise
- Spots on ur tongue
- Bump between gapped teeth
- How to fix gap between teeth by ayurvedic method
- Squishy thing under tongue
- Why is my tongue stiff
- Swelling itching numbness after wearing wet shoes treatment
- Gap between teeth ayurveda
- White sticky thing on tongue
- Unprotected sex took pill late periods pregnant
- How to fill the gap between side teeth
- Dessication of disc central herniated disc protrusion facet arthropathy meaning
- Yellow stain on tongue
- Skin between teeth in a gap
- Usg scan done what does the findings mean