Gallblader stone. What are treatment options? - Online Doctor Chats
My wife had galblader stone , I need a good hospital to check
how long has she had the condition ?
may i know which city you live in ?
past 3 yrs after our baby
does she happen to have a lot of symptoms ?
1.2cm is the cm
have u consulted any doctor, in person for this ?
yes , We had seen doctor but they said no problem as of now .
But my wife want s to check it now
In case, she does not have any kind of symptoms, then there is no need to go for surgery
having a proper diet (low fat, low carbohydrate ) can help to prevent any symptoms as well as reduce the formation of more stones
is she on any form of medications like oral contraceptives ?
noting like that doc
some methods, that can help your wife would be a good exercise regimen, weight loss and maintaining a good weight (BMI less than 23 ) and a low fat diet
she can also be prescribed medications, which will prevent formation of gall stones
use of estrogen containing pills, should be avoided , as they increase chances of gall stones
Do u have any additional questions or doubts ?
can you give some examples for estrogen containing pills
i will ask my wife to chat later so that she can ask her questions.
thanks doc and very kind of you
conditions like ovarian cysts also, can can cause elevated estrogens in the body
so, that i can give additional advice as needed
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Doxylag 100mg caps bulk
- What food to avoid if your sgpt is not in the normal range
- What is the treatment for urethral stones
- Doxylag 100mg doxycycline bp pregnancy
- What is the treatment for tonsil stones
- What is the treatment for kidney stones
- Progesterone injection bp gestone 100mg
- Gilbert's syndrome ayurvedic treatment
- Treatment options of appendix stone
- Miraqule 100mg caps faqs
- Susten 100mg side effects on asthma patients
- Hepatomegaly ayurveda
- Depression what are treatment options
- Ayurveda medicine to reduce sgpt and sgot
- Ayurvedic treatment for nonalcoholic fatty liver