Gaining weight. How to control? - Online Doctor Chats
I am XXXXXXX
my age is 26 and how i lose my weight?
Hello Mr. XXXXXXX please go ahead with your question
What is your current height and weight?
my height is 5.7 and weight is 66
For your height, your weight is perfect
you do not need to lose any weight
day by day i am putting my weight, how i control my weight?
You can control your weight gain by exercising regularly
you should watch what you eat
do not eat fatty foods
and do not eat fried and oily foods
okay thanks for your advice
You are welcome
is there anything else you would like to ask me?
past 1yr i am doing night shift work, i think my memory power is losing, so what i do for concentarte?
You should get good sleep every day
that is very important for brain as the brain gets refreshed after sleeping
If you get good sleep your memory will be fine
and you will be able to concentrate better
and eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables
daily around i am sleeping more then 7 hrs
drink at least 2.5 liters of water every day
okay, but if the sleep is disturbed then your brain will not feel fresh
is there anything else I can help you with?
nothing doctor, thanks
Thank you for chatting with me
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- How to control weight gain while on carbimizole for hyperthyroidism
- What is the ideal weight of a 24 years old
- Is loose motion a sign of jaundice
- Is ensure plus good for people who have had cancer treatment
- My body mass index is 29 how to improve this
- Suggest diet plan for weight loss and weight gain
- How to control weight gain and hair loss
- Is it possible to build muscle after 45 years old
- Is my lower gum at the bottom supose to be purple
- 24 years old i am underweight how to gain weight
- Is morphine the last solution to terminally ill cancer patients
- Is it safe to drink male urine
- How to control weight gain which is causing fatigue
- How to control weight gain after novasure surgery
- How to control weight gain due to irregular periods