GERD symptoms, food gets stuck while swallowing - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : Hey I am just wonder can you have GERD without heartburn??????????
i will help you in this
please provide age, gender and location
User : 24 male
and yes GERD in chronic cases over the time becomesquiet
so a person may have GERD without heartburn
User : awsome
User : I just had that question
User : because my doctor said I may have gerd
what are the other symptoms that you are having?
User : cant swallow very well and cant talk very well with no pain
can you explain your symptoms in a bit more detail?
do you have swallowing difficulty or pain during swallowing?
User : When I eat my voice gets weird sounding
User : no pain at all when i swallow just like it gets stuck
do you have nausea?
User : not at all
do you feel the food getting stuck immediately after eating?
where do get this stuck feeling? in the upper throat or lower part of food pipe?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gerd and back pain symptoms
- Lump on gastrocnemius muscle left leg
- Effects of severe acid reflux
- Are difficulty swallowing symptoms of gerd?
- Temporary relief for gaseous necrosis
- Over counter acid reflux drugs
- Symptoms of gerd
- Acid reflux gerd symptoms
- Natural treatment for acid reflux
- Symptoms of gerd in women
- Gastroenteritis and leg spasms
- Bottles for acid reflux babies
- Gastroenteritis and low neutrophils
- Best antacids for acid reflux
- Gastritis and sit ups