GERD symptoms, bitter taste in mouth, blood while coughing - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello Doctor,
User : I have a Gastrics problem since 5 days and I get bitter taste in my mouth and also cant swallow food easily, morning I forced to cough but in the cough i get yellow color with bit blood
Doctor : hi
how may i help you
User : How serious is this problem , Doctor gave me NEXIUM but its not helping me
User : can you please advice?
User : is it GERD ?
it appears to be gerd
User : what is the best way to cure this ? can it be done without Surgery ?
Doctor : without surgery the options would be antacids which the doctor has already given you
User : is it life threatning ?
Doctor : for a confirmed gerd surgery would be best
gerd in itself is not life threatening but it may lead
User : I have taken only 2 NEXIUM so far and doctor asked me to take total 7 tablets
to eosophageal erosions and bleeding
User : in the stool I dont see blood and I dont have constipitation though...
i would suggest you to go for an endoscopy
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gerd and back pain symptoms
- Gerd cough symptoms
- Is it ok to do abdominal exercise in stomach ulcers
- Feeling heavy burning sensation in stool kindly advice me
- Are difficulty swallowing symptoms of gerd?
- Why i have stomach problem and digestive problem
- I need help with gas relief
- Bangor dyslexia screening test
- How much cost may take for the stomach check up
- Bandages for lymphedema wrapping
- Snapping it band syndrome
- Barrett disease prognosis
- Symptoms of gerd
- Monoclonal band
- Symptoms of gerd in women