Fungal infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : Hi I have brown blotches on the tops of my feet going up my calfs and the bottoms are really dry and flacky peeling.And my big toenails are big and yellow? I herd it was a fungal infection. What can i do that doesent require going to the dr? cant afford it.
Doctor : i can understand your concern
User : What is rong with my feet?
User : is it a fungas?
Doctor : it seems like a fungal infection as per your signs
Doctor : how long have you bee observing this yellowish color of your nails
User : what would be a good treatment. 2 years on the nails
User : tried creams. nothing
Doctor : ok
Doctor : it might be a chronic fungal infection
User : how do i treat it?
Doctor : but in the most of the dermatological conditions patient need a physical examination
User : is it athletes foot?
Doctor : So that physican can diagnose the condition properly
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Doxycycline and thrush
- Ferrous sulfate tablet benefits
- Metrogyl 400 in fungal infection
- Doxycycline rash
- Watson hydrocodone 10 500
- Clindamycin adverse reactions report
- Mumps dropping
- Fungal infections on gorin
- Lithium carbonate er tablets
- Lyme disease itchy skin
- Atypical tuberculosis lymph nodes
- Soy silk roving bulk
- Fungal infection urinating less
- Fungal infection on reproductive organs
- Fungal infection of sperm