Fungal infection and itchy bumps on the feet - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
Doctor : please go ahead with ur medical query
User : Trying to figure out what I have. Symptoms are: Itchy bumps on bottom of feet concentrated around big toes and ball of feet (areas that receive pressure when walking) that are cellular in composition (Acts like a blister) filled with puss.
Doctor : sure
Doctor : i need this information
Doctor : For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
User : 38, Male, Manager, LaPorte Texas, Single, 5' 11", 300-315
Doctor : ok
Doctor : how long you have this
Doctor : how many days or months?
User : Started recently, bought new boots, kind of tight (Made of leather) need to be broken in. Has happended before, spend a lot of time on my feet
Doctor : it could be fungal infection
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gastrointestinal candidiasis causes
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection on feet
- Rhinovirus infection causes
- Head scratching during sleep
- Using a shower head during pregnancy
- Fungal infection and whole body itchiness
- Auxiliary abscess causes
- Will baza antifungal treat fungal infection, feet ?
- Head spinning and vomiting during pregnancy
- Fungal infection and itchiness of clitoris
- Light headed and nausea during period
- Tick bite injury causes
- Is mitrazol used in the treatment of fungal infection, feet ?
- Heavy head during pregnancy
- Serum brucellosis causes