Front teeth getting yellowish. Reason? - Online Doctor Chats
it's XXXXXXX here
I have a question regarding dental, can i go ahead
I am general physician and I can help you with few of your dental problems.
Proceed with your query.
I use to brush my teeth once a day, I use to brush reguarly but till eveining my front down teeth get yellowish.
front 3-4 teeths
Yellowish discoloration of the teeth is due to effect of certain products in the food which cause staining of the teeth.
The common diet that stains teeth are caused by tea, coffee and other beverages.
Tooth whitening can be done at home by cleaning with warm water mixed with pinch of baking soda (sodabicarbonate) and half teaspoon of vinegar.
You can clean with this solution twice a month.
Alternate method would be to visit a dentist
who will perform tooth bleaching
This will help you in getting a white and shinning teeth.
Have you followed?
yes...thanks a lot for your suggestion
i will follow the same
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bite under tongue flap
- Endoscopic sinus surgery nystagmus
- How to get rid of yellowish teeth
- Endometrium hyperechoic lesion measurements
- Can they tell if you smoke from an endoscopy
- Ulcer wisdom teeth bite
- Bitten cheeks and white spot on tongue
- Reasons teeth to get crooked night guard
- Reason for swollen vein between two front teeth
- Bite the skin off my gums
- How to get rid of bump behind 2 front teeth
- How to get rid of gap in front teeth ayurvedic
- Thickening of the endometrium, vitamins to take
- Biting inside of mouth hematomas
- Will endone numb tattoo pain