Frequently getting headaches on one side only along with eye pain. Suggest? - Online Doctor Chats
I am frequently getting headaches
that too only the right side of my head
the pain sustains for some time. by taking some rest it is reducing
at the time of pain, my right eye is paining
some times before the pain i am facing with blurred vision
i felt a kind of vomiting only once.
but strong breathe prevents the vomiting sensation
Do you notice something that triggers these headaches?
Like some smell, alcohol anythng?
i wont take alcohol
Firstly I advise you to get an eye check up
and then a neurological check up
Migraine when the diagnosis is confirmed can be prevented to some extent
Observe if something that triggers these headaches
Some times headache occurs when there is a frequent change in the light like sensitivity to light.
And avoid those accordingly
Most probably, migraine presents like this but it needs to be confirmed by neurological examination
1. Sensitivity to Light
2. late night Sleeping (some where around 12 midnight)
Get it done with your treating doctor
Also eye check up
Thanks DR Vasanth
is there any chance that these occurs on eye sight?
Yes there is chance
Did you follow what I said? Please get back to me in case of doubts.
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
I will get the eye checkup first
and then neurological checkup
thanks for now
will get back to you
Thanks for consulting.Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of physiological tremor
- Diagnosis of hemicrania
- Cure for inflamed tonsils of 18 month old
- Crp esr raised in what illnesses
- Cure for bilateral polycystic ovaries
- Cysts on waist and legs
- Headache nausea eye pain
- Diagnosis of dercum disease
- Had lasik getting eye pain and headache suggest
- Bad headache and eye pain
- Diagnosis of sudden headache
- Cluster headaches eye pain
- Crusty vaginal discharge
- Diagnosis of low-grade headache
- Eye pain with movement and headache