Frequent urination,burning sensation, chronic asthma - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
How can i help you?
User : Hello Dr, my mother is having "microscopic blood" in urine for past 3 months. We have conducted all tests including cytoscopy, CT scan etc - all are normal. What should we do now?
I will help you in this.
User : All the tests including examination and scan of bladder etc are normal. Pls advice
May I ask you few questions to know about your mother?
User : Sure, she is 58 yrs old
Doctor : Ok
User : she is not diabetic
User : she has no major illness history
Is she hypertensive?
User : No sir
User : she has chronic asthma since past 20 yrs but now in control with medication
Does she have any pain while passing urine?
User : no pain, but frequent urination and burning sensation. also she has back pain and fever since past 2 days now
Ok when was the last urine test done?
User : today
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Montek lc uses chronic asthma
- Geographic tongue and smokers
- Beta blockers show in urine tests
- Lymph nodes and geographic tongue
- Chronic asthma gall bladder removal ibs weight loss methods
- Gerd mucus in stool
- How can the viral infection with chronic asthma be reduced
- Beta blockers and urinary track infection
- Beta blocker urinary retention
- Chronic asthma
- Gerber good start infant hyperactive
- Beta blockers for treating urinary incontinence
- Tingling in throat gerd
- Chronic asthma symptoms in adults
- Beta blockers and urinary symptoms