Frequent throat infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : Hello Dr.
Doctor : Hello XXX
Doctor : Proceed with your query.
User : this is first time, i am feeling insecure
Doctor : Regarding what are you feeling insecure?
User : is this a proper channel to discuss abt the health related things
Doctor : We keep patient's information strictly confidential. That is part of our protocol.
User : Thanks and may be, i haven't gone through the website details completely.
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Proceed with your query, XXX
User : Yep
User : i have throat infection, which is affecting me frequently
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having this problem?
User : i think it is there from last 6-7 yrs
Doctor : Did you get this examined by an ENT doctor before?
Doctor : Is there fever, cough or any other symptoms with the sore throat?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Revital v s nutrilite daily v s superactive
- Lower throat infection
- Pain below left ear
- Dexa lotion as a daily moisturizer
- Pain in lower left side of throat
- Over the counter swimmers ear
- Throat infection due to dust
- Frequent throat infection and fever
- Pain in throat when sneezing
- Modes of transmission of dandruff
- Ehlers danlos swollen glands
- Pain after nose job
- Dandy walker syndrome life expectancy
- Frequent throat infections
- Frequent throat infections perfume allergy any reasons