Frequent sore throat - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : my daughter is 2 and half and she has frequent sore throat 2-3 month for past 4 months and low grade fever of 100-100.5 constantly. I was told this is because of her acid reflux.. can this be possible?
Doctor : ok
can i ask u few questions
User : yes
Doctor : * Heartburn (a burning feeling rising from the stomach or lower chest up towards the neck).
* Regurgitation (bringing food back up into the mouth).
* Chest pain.
* Difficulty in swallowing (dysphagia).
* Hoarseness, dental erosion and asthma (because acidic juices can make their way into the throat, mouth and air passages of the lungs).
Doctor : these are the most common symptoms of acid reflux
there will not be fever
i thinkn it is because of some viral infection
User : that's a long time for a viral infection to last.. wow.
it is repeated infection
it is very common in kids
as they have very low resistance to infection
User : what should I do? should I not worry about it?
u dont have to worry about it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How to recover from social anxiety disorder
- Frequent sore throat and fever with severe body pain
- Reason for discoloration in child#39s vagina
- Frequent sore throat and headache
- I get frequent sore throat with mild fever
- What to eat when children have chicken pox
- Toddler has prominent veins in left side of chest
- Chicken pox symptoms in children g6pd
- Can you eat noodles when you have chickenpox
- What causes feeling like having light net over eyes
- Frequent sore throats and fevers
- Teenager flushed cheeks dizziness no fever
- Suggest medication for swelling on the left calf muscles
- Frequent sore throat with fever and night sweats
- Does constant exercising cause hiatal hernia