Frequent nose bleeding ,headaches - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can I help you?
User : I have a bloody nose everyday if not everyday everyother.. sometimes twice a day. its usually when i sneeze really hard or cough really hard.. everyone tells me its just allergies.. its been going on since winter.. i dont have allergies in the winter.
what should i do besides go to the doctor which is what youll probably tell me
User : or what do u think it is
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i will help you in this
User : i also have headaches after and get dizzy .. most of the time its out of both nosterals and i have bad blood clots too
User : thank you
Doctor : plz provide your age, gender, height, weight and occupation
User : 20 4 ft 11 female 155lbs and i do not work right now i just got out of the military 3 years
Doctor : do you have a habit of poking into the nose frequently?
User : no, and i dont snort drugs either.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : since when are you facing the problem?
Doctor : do you have any medical conditions?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of ear inflammation
- Symptoms of frequent nose bleeds with headaches
- Headache with nose bleeds
- Is 13767 bad blood pressure
- Diagnosis of asymptomatic ear infection
- Diagnosis of sub acute tonsillitis
- Ggt level is 137
- Diagnosis of ear canal infection
- Man 41 years old heart rate 138
- Morning headaches and nose bleeds
- Glucose 138 in 14 year old
- Frequent nose bleeds and headache children
- Frequent nose bleed with mild headache
- Diagnosis of resistant enteric fever
- Gestational diabetes got a 137