Frequent headaches due to weakness of the nerves around the eyes - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User : Hi
User : Age:: 23, Sex:: Male, 6 ft Ht, 65 kg Wt.
Doctor : k proceed
User : I frequently get headache very badly. I have consulted a eye surgon he said vision is good but weekness in nerves in n around eyes. Suggested some tablets. This is last few months ago.
Doctor : k
Doctor : like waht?
User : Now I will get head ache every afternoon & if i some hard conversations with frens 7 others. Pain is at the front fore head & also at back above neck.
User : Please suggest me.
Doctor : what was the diagnosis ?
User : Diagnosis Dr said its becoz of weakness
Doctor : k
User : this was almost 6months b4
Doctor : The condition you have seems either central serous retinopathy or macular dystrophy
User : Then I didn't consult doctor.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Puffy cyst under eye
- Eye hurts when i blink punched in eye
- Feel ing of lump in the anus while sitting
- Frequent headaches and tiredness
- Ebexid for weight loss
- Frequent headache disprin
- Cyst over left ear with eye problem
- Feces strong chemical smell
- Food for eye cysts
- Frequent headaches and heart racing
- Lacrimal cyst with dark spot
- Fucidin for eye cyst
- Frequent headaches dent in the head due to sinus problems
- Feeling nauseous and dizziness sign of prelabor
- Frequent headache and take disprin