Frequent headache with blurred vision - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : Hi, I've been getting headaches fairly regularly, and many times wake up with one. Ibuprofen doesn'treally help, although Acetominiphen does
Doctor : ok
User : I just woke up with a headache, pretty bad one, about half hour ago....took acetominiphen 15 minutes ago and it's starting to go away
User : what do you think the problem might be?
Doctor : Is it the first time
User : No, I used to get headaches frequently a few years ago, but recently it's just started in the past couple of weeks
Doctor : is it a one sided headache
User : not really, although it seems kind of in the back of my head
Doctor : do u have vomiting or nausea
Doctor : blurring of vision
User : and like it almost seems like wrong pressure on the spine might make it worse
User : or pressure on my neck
User : no vomiting
Doctor : ok
User : I do sometimes have blurred vision
Doctor : any history of head trauma
Doctor : I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dizziness and dry heaves
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of glumetza?
- Dizzy while taking a dump
- Is loss of interest or pleasure a side effect of anafranil?
- Headache nosebleeds blurred vision
- Way to prevention infant respiration distress syndrome
- Is purple spots under the skin a side effect of glatiramer?
- Headaches blurred vision breathless
- Is flushing or redness of the skin a side effect of epiduo?
- Headache shaky and blurred vision
- Headache and blurred vision with cipralex
- Dua when feeling dizzy
- Headaches blurred vision tired
- How the mantoux test disturb the pregnancy
- Is vaginal discharge and itching a side effect of flovent?