Frequent headache related problem - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello?
How can I help you?
User : hi
User : Oh um for a while i've been having these head aches
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since how long has this been?
User : i used to get 2 or three every week then they were rare but i had a migraine yesterday and i have a bad one today
User : is there something wrong?
More than 3 episodes a week, then you will need some prophylaxis
User : where is that available? or is it hospital only
Doctor : It needs to be taken after a careful examination by a Physician
User : Ok.
If there is a necessity, he will prescribe you
User : Thank you!
More than that you need to take other precautions also
User : oh ok
You need to identify the cause of your headache?
Is there something that is triggering your headache?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Adenocarcinoma figo grade 2
- Adductor magnus strain
- Is there any relation between headache and disc problems
- Instant headache and nausea
- Weak tired headaches and irratable
- Add and nutrition treatment
- Regular headaches and irregular period
- Does gastric problem related to headache
- Frequent headaches dent in the head due to sinus problems
- Feel heaviness in head frequent headaches what is the problem
- Headache stiff neck itchy skin
- What is acute trauma
- Is sensitive skin on head related to frequent headaches
- Adenocarcinoma breast survival rate
- Ive been having weird headaches lately