Frequent headache, nose bleeding - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello,...is anyone there...?
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i need to consult a phyciatrist if may i....?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : ok,..tanks,...!,...i'll get headace very frequently,..which relates to nosebleeding in rare cases,...pls help,...!
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i can help you
Doctor : but i need to ask a few questions
User : i even have trouble communicating soacially with ppl,..i think i've depression,lonliness,...!
User : ok,...!
Doctor : sincew when are u suffering from depression
Doctor : what triggered this evnt
User : donno,...i've not noticed,..since when...!
Doctor : ok
Doctor : do u enjoy doing basic
Doctor : activities such as watching tv
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Internal ache in the back of head
- Symptoms of frequent nose bleeds with headaches
- Head ache pounding round back if head
- Why is my voice still hoarse
- Headache with nose bleeds
- Hockey puck inner thigh lump
- Back ache fever headache
- Aching all over dizzy bad headache
- Bad head ache and diarrhea
- Morning headaches and nose bleeds
- Frequent nose bleeds and headache children
- Parotitis hiv management
- Frequent nose bleed with mild headache
- Squishy movable lymph node hiv
- Hives on vagina while pregnant