Frequent constipation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help U
Doctor : proceed
User : I am 72 years old. My health is very fine. Since last two months I seem to have been developing constipation. First it was 28 to 30 hours. Gradually it increased to 3 days. There is no change in food habits or life style. What can be done?
Doctor : r u there?
User : Yes
Doctor : r u in any medication
User : For the last 20 years I have been taking medication for hypertension. At present I take Amdac 10mg in the morning and Losar-H in the evening.
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem //Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
User : By god's grace, no.
Doctor : k
Doctor : the constipation is quite common in this age
User : Won't it have long range effects on health?
Doctor : yeah
Doctor : have u gone for any investigations recently
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Ugly spots on penis
- Massage of rectum for constipation
- Tiny spots on tip of penis
- Tender spot on tip of penis
- Constipation and urine odor
- Norethisterone with constipation pill
- Frequent sweating and constipation
- Causes of frequent constipation
- Constipation and no urination
- Penis became very soft
- Neopeptine used for constipation
- Why is my penis sore
- Frequent constipation in 33 weeks
- Bloating constipation frequent periods
- Frequent constipation smelly gas