Frequent constipation - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help U
Doctor : proceed
User : I am 72 years old. My health is very fine. Since last two months I seem to have been developing constipation. First it was 28 to 30 hours. Gradually it increased to 3 days. There is no change in food habits or life style. What can be done?
Doctor : r u there?
User : Yes
Doctor : r u in any medication
User : For the last 20 years I have been taking medication for hypertension. At present I take Amdac 10mg in the morning and Losar-H in the evening.
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem //Heart disease/ Asthma/use medicines for any illness.
User : By god's grace, no.
Doctor : k
Doctor : the constipation is quite common in this age
User : Won't it have long range effects on health?
Doctor : yeah
Doctor : have u gone for any investigations recently
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Frequent sweating and constipation
- Causes of frequent constipation
- Is a head massage bad for a mild concussion
- Adderall remedy for constipation
- Is it ok to workout with a concussion
- Frequent constipation in 33 weeks
- Semen ingestion constipation
- Bloating constipation frequent periods
- Constipation and inflamed coccyx
- High bilirubin from constipation
- Is it ok for your heart beat to go faster suddenly or right after coffee
- Is it ok if the babys heart beat at 115
- Frequent constipation smelly gas
- Does lo loestrin cause constipation
- Is it normal to puke up blood while pregnant