Frequent bed wetting after drinking alcohol - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hi, I am 21, and have started wetting the bed frequently when I drink alchol. If I drink more than 5 or 6 drinks I stay dry, but if I only have a few, this is when the wetting occurs. What is wrong with me?
Doctor : Alcohol is a natural diuretic
Doctor : when taken in excess can lead to dehydration
Doctor : and thus the dryness
User : ohh, short of not drinking, or drinking to excess is there anything I can do to prevent this??
Doctor : so one has to be hydrated with water while intoxicated with alcohol
Doctor : One should take as many fluids as possible to be hydrated while on excess of alcohol
Doctor : before drying out
User : but wont that just make me wet everytime?
User : is this a possible sign or symptom of something serious?
Doctor : If you are not able to cope up even after hydrating yourself well
Doctor : then it is better to see the doctor for physical examination
Doctor : pain in the abdomen, blurry vision etc should immediately prompt to see the doc
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Nicotine patch red flaky eyes
- Nicotine gum swollen eyes
- Bactrim for bartholin cyst
- What percentage of human stool is bacteria
- Excessive use of smokeless tobacco
- Bed wetting after vasectomy
- Bactoclav dry syrup dosage
- Bed wetting after beer
- Is bacto clav safe medicine in pregnancy
- Frequent headaches and bed wetting
- Is bactidol safe for pregnant women
- Expired nicotine gum nicotine lose
- Bed wetting after alcohol
- Bed wetting after appendectomy
- Expired nicorette gum is still good