Frequent abdominal pain, smoking addiction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i've been having pain in my right lower abdomen...its on and off pain...for the last 2 years...been to the E.R. but they keep saying UTI...now that cant be a 2 year uti ...just needing some advice
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : i do smoke cigarettes...about a pack a day...for 2 years
Doctor : well
User : sorry 3 years
User : hit the wrong button
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : none of the above
Doctor : k then pl proceed wd the doubts?
User : i'm sorry?
Doctor : k
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Frequent Abdominal pain
- Very bad fiery sore throat
- Abdominal pain and backache right side
- Bad abdominal pain 3 dpo
- Back and abdominal painsflutters
- Smoking marijuana bad for rheumatic heart fever
- How to treat a bad sunburned face
- Bad headaches fever and rash
- Frequent abdominal pain loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and back stiffness
- Backache pain right side swelling abdominal
- Bad taste sore throat headache fever
- Symptoms of Frequent Abdominal pain
- Diagnosis of Frequent Abdominal pain
- Frequent Abdominal pain causes