Frequent abdominal pain, smoking addiction - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i've been having pain in my right lower abdomen...its on and off pain...for the last 2 years...been to the E.R. but they keep saying UTI...now that cant be a 2 year uti ...just needing some advice
Doctor : k fine
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : i do smoke cigarettes...about a pack a day...for 2 years
Doctor : well
User : sorry 3 years
User : hit the wrong button
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : none of the above
Doctor : k then pl proceed wd the doubts?
User : i'm sorry?
Doctor : k
Doctor : r u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Tablet given before doing usg of lower abdomen
- Treatment and cure for Frequent Abdominal pain
- Why do i keep getting stomach bugs
- When you can exercise after gallbladder removl
- Ulcerative colitis leg bumps
- Vein on forehead after exercise
- Undiagnosed upper left abdominal pain for years
- Stomach pain and go bathroom alot
- Right flank pain after exercises
- Heart flutters hours after exercise
- Feel weird after exercise
- Frequent abdominal pain loss of appetite
- Symptoms of Frequent Abdominal pain
- Diagnosis of Frequent Abdominal pain
- Frequent Abdominal pain causes