Frature with gastritis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello?
User : hi
how can ihelp you/
User : my friend has a fractured cheekbone and damage to his eye socket.
May I ask you few questions to know about you? Please give your Age, Gender?
Doctor : ok
User : earlier today he vomited because his pain medication and it caused a lot of swelling.
User : he says it feels like air is trapped in his cheek, sort of. is there a way to make that feel better for him?
User : he was punched in the eye.
User : i am 19 and female.
he has to tke food and take medicine
User : he has been. i am just wondering if i should take him back to the ER or how long it will take for that swelling to go away.
Doctor : other wise it will cause gastritis
Doctor : ok
if the sjymptoms increase , he should be taken to ER
User : okay. thank you. that helps a lot.
swelling is bad sign and he needs care
how idhis blood pressure and pulse
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pepsi and gastritis
- Coral snake bite effects
- Symptons of yellow fingertips
- Bilateral rash and itching
- Yellow fever black vomit causes
- Yellow spots on fingertips
- Gastritis pregnancy
- Melanoma between the toes
- Take a fingerprint test am i infected
- Numb fingertips kidney transplant
- Gastritis prolonged
- Gastritis symptoms chronic gastritis
- Gastritis angina
- Bipolar cautery instrument
- Stripe on fingernail when pregnant