Four months pregnant. Have nausea. When will it stop? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
when does this stops
Is this your first pregnancy?
however in a few individuals the symptoms can persist throughout pregnancy.
The hormones which is essential to sustain pregnancy causes this nausea.
In simple words, nausea is part of pregnancy.
Some women have this symptoms upto 3 months, some have it through out pregnancy.
Thank you... I feel vomitting only in weekdays not in weekends...
tat is when I m in office i have nausea
Further the hormone levels play a role.
One such factor can be the reason.
You need to change your dietary and lifestyle a bit to improve the symptoms.
However if symptoms are severe, you can try medications as prescribed by your gynecologist.
Have you followed?
Can you suggest on what I should intake to avoid nausea
ya I m following the tablets prescribed by my doc... I have folic in morning n calcium tablet in night
Avoid eating full meals. Instead eat small and frequent meals.
Avoid any food which is too oily. That can induce nausea.
Avoid anything spicy and very aromatic drug.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other questions?
as of now I dont have any questions
You can contact us back any time.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What does creamy yellow poop mean
- Creamy discharge with stools
- Nausea when 8 months pregnant
- Headache back pain cramps morning sickness pregnant
- Nausea and tired 6 months pregnant
- 8 months pregnant nausea
- Nausea tiredness moody breasts tingling movement in uterus pregnant
- Herbalife for creatine levels
- On depo shot had unprotected sex could i get pregnant
- Newborn underarm creases irritation
- Toothpaste starts nausea when pregnant
- Taking fertomid minimal spotting am i pregnant
- Is there any possibility of getting pregnant by fingering
- Creatine funny penis effects
- Nausea during 8 months pregnant