Four months pregnant. Have nausea. When will it stop? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
when does this stops
Is this your first pregnancy?
however in a few individuals the symptoms can persist throughout pregnancy.
The hormones which is essential to sustain pregnancy causes this nausea.
In simple words, nausea is part of pregnancy.
Some women have this symptoms upto 3 months, some have it through out pregnancy.
Thank you... I feel vomitting only in weekdays not in weekends...
tat is when I m in office i have nausea
Further the hormone levels play a role.
One such factor can be the reason.
You need to change your dietary and lifestyle a bit to improve the symptoms.
However if symptoms are severe, you can try medications as prescribed by your gynecologist.
Have you followed?
Can you suggest on what I should intake to avoid nausea
ya I m following the tablets prescribed by my doc... I have folic in morning n calcium tablet in night
Avoid eating full meals. Instead eat small and frequent meals.
Avoid any food which is too oily. That can induce nausea.
Avoid anything spicy and very aromatic drug.
Have you followed?
Do you have any other questions?
as of now I dont have any questions
You can contact us back any time.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Drugs/medication for Hip dysplasia
- Slight fever vaginal discharge watery bowel movements
- Drinking bournvita during pregnancy
- Paracetamol toxicity causes
- Diagnosis of Parasitic twin
- Treatment and cure for Alcohol abuse
- Nausea when 8 months pregnant
- Nausea and tired 6 months pregnant
- 8 months pregnant nausea
- Dwarfism bowing of legs
- Dark spot on fetal bowel
- Dark bowel movement during first trimester
- Toothpaste starts nausea when pregnant
- Nausea during 8 months pregnant
- Drugs/medication for Broken toe