Forgot to take birth control pill to regulate periods - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
User : i take orthotricyclen lo
User : and i forgot to take around 5 pills
how can i help you?
User : on the 2ndweek
User : what should i do
User : i am 20 years old i take it for birth control and for regulating my periods and for my ovaries
User : i have polycystic ovarian disease
User : what can i do to regulate the cycle again because i am spotting
User : should i start a new pack tomorrow?
User : or wait
Doctor : spotting after missing the hormone pills is common
due to the withdrawl of progesterone hormone
User : yes
User : so what should i do
User : should i stop taking the pills
User : and start a new packet?
User : hello?
so you should stop the pills now. and start the new packet as normally you would have after geting your period
User : and start thepills?
User : so i get my period
after completion of the course
Dear User, your free trial is over. Once you pay you can chat with our doctor for any length of time. Thanks for your co-operation.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- No period birth control pills
- Will taking birth control pills cause irregularity in periods
- Period on birth control pills
- I have itchy nipples which smells like milk
- Taking birth control pills is delay in period normal
- Dizziness during and one week after menses
- Cream for accident marks removal
- Delayed period cramps taking birth control pills
- Suffering from stomach and right below breast pain
- Accidently took cholestorol pill
- Emergency measures in accidents of pricking
- When will the bleeding that started after intercourse stop
- Eating raw rice by accident
- Cerebrovascular accident versus myocardial infraction
- Why is my lower back hurting after menstrual cycle