Foods to be taken during pregnancy, piles problem - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : this is first pregnancy can i take
User : pinapple friute or juice
User : complete 3 months
Doctor : Yes. You can take any fruit in pregnancy. It is a myth that some foods have to be restricted in pregnancy
Doctor : You can take all fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
User : somebody suggest me that not to take pineapple
User : i have piles
Doctor : Only alcohol and smoking should be strictly avoided along with certain drugs.
Doctor : Other than that there is no restriction.
User : i have piles give me some suggestions
Doctor : Try to take a fibre rich diet, drink plenty of water especially in the morning and see to it that your bowels are not constipated.
User : am feeling some pins under the breast
User : pain under the breast
Doctor : That is normal in pregnancy. there is nothing to worry about.
User : have caugh
Doctor : Ok]
Doctor : Since when are you having this?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Food taken during piles
- Does different blood groups in parents harm baby
- Can i take pain killers during pregnancy
- Neuro doctors in vellore
- Stomach smell for mouth doctor tambaram
- Doctor prescribed piriton syrup for my newborn
- Man at the doctors
- Could i be pregnant plz help
- Single loop of cord around babys neck
- Doctors opinion on narco test
- Sentinel pile during pregnancy
- Not to eat during piles problem
- Sentinel pile in pregnancy
- I am 6 weeks pregnant and continuously vomiting
- Food to be taken for piles and fistula