Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Food for a 3 month old - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2549 Questions
User :   hii
Doctor :   hi
User :   any pediatritian there?
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have some regarding my baby
User :   can i?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   ok fine
User :   my baby girl is 3months old
Doctor :   proceed with your query
User :   can i start giving her Farex or Cerelac
Doctor :   ok
User :   I start giving her Nestle NAN..from 2nd month
Doctor :   See the solid foods are started after 4 months, not before that
User :   is Farex considered as Solid food?
User :   ok fine
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   you can be cooked dhal paste mixed with hot water
Doctor :   make it semi solid rather than solid
User :   dal can be given now?
Doctor :   yes, well cooked
User :   ok fine
User :   what else are recommended?
Doctor :   you can boil the apple, make a juice and can geiven
User :   oh
User :   then?
Doctor :   this iwill be enough for the 3rd month
Doctor :   Int he 4th month you can give cerealac,
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor