Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Food adultration - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u
User :   Hello Doctor
User :   Could I know your name please
User :   This is XXXXXXXX here
Doctor :   User :   Goodmorning
Doctor :   good morning
User :   I have a query on Food adultration
Doctor :   sure
User :   what are the symptoms?
Doctor :   did u mean food poisoning isit?
User :   yes
Doctor :   nausea,vomiting
Doctor :   abdominal cramping
Doctor :   diarrhea might occur suddenly
User :   ok. thanks doc

Doctor :   after consuming a contaminated food or drink within 48 hours
Doctor :   u can say
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   anything else u would like to know
User :   yes

Doctor :   For health information Please fill these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: User :   sure. where do i fill it?
Doctor :   feedform
Doctor :   here itself
Doctor :   just type ur details
Doctor :   same chat window i mean
User :   ok
User :   Age: 26
User :   Gender: Female
User :   Occupation: Service
User :   Location: User :   Marital Status: Married
User :   I hope this is good
Doctor :   ok

User :   Thanks doc
User :   Have a great day
Doctor :   ur welcome
Doctor :   bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor