Follicular study shows follicles in ovary which are ruptured and has free fluid. Meaning? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Hello, Please go ahead with your question
I have a gynic query...
You can go ahead
my follicular study shows that on day 18 i have follicles in left ovary which are ruptured and has free fluid... i wanted to know what does this mean...
ruptured follicle on day 18 means that the egg from your left ovary is released and if you have hod regular intercourse between day 10 till day 18, there is a possibility of conception
Some minimal free fluid will be there after the follicle rupture, that is not a big deal
are there chances to conceive if intercourse is done on day 16th and day 17th?
or can we have intercourse from today?
Yes there is still chance of conception
you should continue intercourse till 20th or 21st day
ok, thank you doctor...
occasionally eggs do get fertilized later also
Is tehre anything else you would like to know?
as of now no... thanks for your feedback....
Thank you for chatting with me
have a good day
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Inj vitcofol dose rout
- Follicular study shows no follicles
- Inj rabipur dose in pediatric patient
- Is ghee advised for effective breast development
- Follicular study shows bi follicles in both ovaries
- High dose of sleeping pills
- What medicines should i take to get periods regularly
- Follicular study rupture in rt ovary
- Meaning of free fluid in follicular study
- How to take pylokit tablets dose
- No free fluid in follicular study
- Zedex over dose ieffect
- Painful bump on butt with whitish clear fluid
- Is it advised to do heavy work during periods
- When does withdrawal bleeding occur after taking ipill