Folic acid to treat hydro cephalus during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi how can i help you?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : hello doctor,i suffered from hydro cephalus and spina bifida during my pregnancy,,,i did not took folic acid tabs,my blood group is A NEGETIVE and my husband's blood group is AB positive,,,,plz tell me that what should i do to avoid the same problem??
Doctor : i need to know a few more details before i can help u
User : ok
Doctor : your age years of marriage and the number of children u have
User : MY AGE IS 29 AND I HAVE NO CHILDREN,I GOT MARRIED 2 YEARS BACK
Doctor : ok
User : PLZ GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD
Doctor : u must take the folic acid tablets
Doctor : during your pregnancy
Doctor : have u seen an obstetrician regarding this?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Belly reduction belt singapore
- Stbbing pain behind ribs
- Increased body temperature 372 pregnancy
- 375 weeks pregnant and leaking a little
- Sysfol folic acid during pregnancy
- Pulsating pain behind the neck
- Psoriasis rid of marks left behind
- Overdose folic acid during pregnancy
- Evion and folic acid during pregnancy
- Corpus luteal cyst 37mm in pregnancy
- Benign tumors in belly button
- Folic acid dose during pregnancy
- Alcohol in 37th week
- Black stools during 37th week of pregnancy
- Taking folic acid during pregnancy