Folic acid to treat hydro cephalus during pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi how can i help you?
Doctor : I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User : hello doctor,i suffered from hydro cephalus and spina bifida during my pregnancy,,,i did not took folic acid tabs,my blood group is A NEGETIVE and my husband's blood group is AB positive,,,,plz tell me that what should i do to avoid the same problem??
Doctor : i need to know a few more details before i can help u
User : ok
Doctor : your age years of marriage and the number of children u have
User : MY AGE IS 29 AND I HAVE NO CHILDREN,I GOT MARRIED 2 YEARS BACK
Doctor : ok
User : PLZ GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD
Doctor : u must take the folic acid tablets
Doctor : during your pregnancy
Doctor : have u seen an obstetrician regarding this?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effect of Sulfonylurea
- What is primolut injection
- Sharp pains inside vagina and not pregnant
- Usage of Phenobarbital
- Penis inside vagina mri
- Side effect of Sinutab
- Sysfol folic acid during pregnancy
- Overdose folic acid during pregnancy
- Usage of Technetium (99mtc) sestamibi
- Evion and folic acid during pregnancy
- Sperm makes me itching inside my vagina
- Usage of Linagliptin
- Folic acid dose during pregnancy
- Trigger point injections while pregnant
- Taking folic acid during pregnancy